Friday, 31 October 2014

ARE YOU REALLY PRAYING?




 follow me on twitter_ @paulmwangipau

While I was praying on one of the Mountain got a revelation about prayers that I never bothered to know before, and this is praying with the Spirit, not any other Spirit but the Holy Spirit. We human beings are made of the flesh and Have the Spirit in us. I tell you the truth its either you have the HOLY SPIRIT(Spirit of God) or evil spirit(spirits of darkness) in you or like other say with no spirit or am not sure(dangerous)God being a Spirit(John4:24) it is impossible to communicate with Him effectively(without doubting) without the Holy Spirit. Sometimes I wonder how I used to pray before the Holy Spirit was bestowed in me, it was really a struggle. If our own bodies and the Spirit in us are not in agreement (Mathew26:41) how then can we communicate with God effectively without the Holy Spirit. I therefore being led by the Holy Spirit realized that He is a necessity for every growing and praying Christian. What a revelation!

And your tongues where from? It’s discovered that Satan and his demons love people who speak in tongues especially in their private devotions (though this should not scare you), WHY? Because it keeps them from praying. Anyone therefore who believes that God have given them the gift of speaking in tongues should not doubt but if they do they examine their experience to see that has happened to them. May be Satan has given them a counterfeit tongue in answer to their request, just to keep them in the real ministry of prayers. To avoid this I therefore urge everyone who desires to be filled with the Holy Spirit to be specific on what kind of SPIRIT he/she is in need of for there are many spirits but one true SPIRIT; The Holy Spirit of God.
At the SPM Prayer camp, IVC Payer mountain on 13th to 23rd June and 4th to 6th July 2014, I noted that it is impossible to substitute prayer time with other activities whether good or bad, prayer time should be fixed and no activity should postpone the moment; surely how can you book an appointment with GOD and when time comes you assume it? Unless you don’t serve the Lord I know: God of order.
Are you still in prayer? interceding, dumping all your needs and problems to pray for others, going in the prayer room with others but spend time pleading with God that HE may listen to prayers offered by others. Standing with a nation like Moses and if it’s to be punished you request that you be the first one.
Haiya! Have you stopped praying? When praying we should not feel like we are doing any favor to GOD instead He is the one offering us by giving us the opportunity. He the LORD expects us to pray; MATHEW6:5 “And when you pray…” It’s not “if you pray…” Therefore I urge you in the Spirit pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians5:17), in Faith (Mark11:22-25) and earnestly (james5:17). Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment