Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Dillemma...

follow me on twitter #paulmwangipau.
IF ALL WAS CLEAR....
*      Seeking an answer but cannot be found
*      Exposing yourself but it has no benefits if than aimlessly

*      Trying to prove yourself but it has no use to people for they do not who you are
*      So many questions, why? When? How? Where? What? Life becomes a burden
*      Seeking a solution but cannot find one unless God intervenes
*      It is a dream but in reality it happens according to God’s plan
*      Yes I can find, yes I can move, yes I can do it, yes I can make it.
*      My today is gone I have tomorrow to think about for the days are never the same, I know it shall come a time when all this shall come out clear. For tomorrow is not a guarantee we only live according to God’s grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment